Seems like a lot of people are posting on food nowadays: Pris and her Tim Tams, Kaidy and her Affogato and Amleth and his rotten oats. Actually, the stuff Amleth ate technically doesn’t qualify as food anymore but since he finds it nutritious…
Tuesday, 29th of November, was mine and Zhiyi’s 2nd wedding anniversary!
How handsome I was back then. Now still handsome, but mostly only to my wife… 😛
To celebrate, we decided to whip up our favourite dessert – cheesecake! Cheesecake, surprisingly, isn’t very difficult to make. All you need are the following ingredients – a block of Philedelphia cheese, margerine, Oreo cookies and some chocolate fudge.
- Mash Philedelphia cheese with chocolate fudge (See A). Make sure it is smooth and creamy (not chuncky!).
- Melt some margerine and stir (See B). This will be used later on to hold the ground Oreo together.
- Ground Oreo biscuits into powder (See C).
- Mix Oreo powder and margerine together and spread on the base of a pan. This will form the crust.
- Pour the creamy cheese onto the crust.
- Chill in a fridge for a few hours.
Do not be put off by how seemingly fattening the ingredients look!
And that’s all there is to making cheesecake! Simple right?